Sunday, June 6, 2010

Self-healing Challenge

Wednesday
A friend of mine came over with a SCENAR device to treat the infected gum in the back of my mouth, and also for a minor splinter issue on my palm (from a palm tree). I was tapping with EFT to keep the pain at bay but it came to a point where I was running out of time to organise meets before I finished cert II and disappeared to the farm for a while, and I while I've been aware of SCENAR's healing properties, I decided to take the opportunity to find out for myself.
Of course, as self-healing doctrine goes, the pain in the back of my mouth disappeared as soon as I mentioned it to him on the phone *facepalm*. To ask for help is to already receive...
His usual method is to scan the back for blockage, and then focus on the actual area. So it turned turned out that because all the energies were concentrating on the gum, they wanted nothing to do with the palm for that moment.
The pains from both were gone by that night.

Thursday
I started to get a sniffly nose in the afternoon, and it turned into heavy flu symptom by night. Which is what I was distracted by instead of concentrating on finishing the next plant info. I went to bed with tissues blowing my nose, pondering on the irony of getting a treatment for one thing and receiving something different a day after.

Friday
While I did not feel like getting up, I decided to go to college anyway as I had an assessment piece to hand in. While not doing class-work, I tried to stay away from people as much as possible, and spent the afternoon on the grassy hill in the sun. The runny nose stopped by this time and had moved onto being a headache.
Checking the time that only an hour had passed, I rolled over for another bit of sunshine snooze.
...To have a sharp pain on my rib. As I flailed, three fingers got bitten consecutively, which left me no choice but to run to the bathroom and see what happened. It was an ant of some sort, which I probably could have guessed by the pain was a green ant but I had a teacher confirm it for me.
He got me some stingos and ice.
As I iced the back and the hand in a rather interesting position, I felt a bit of cramp and... rushed to the bathroom to confirm that yes, my period had started.
All I could do by this time was to keep moving in a zombie manner, trying to stay in the sun and also not throw up. I had nothing to throw up, which was probably a good thing I hadn't eaten much during the day anyway.\
A little bit of citrus helped. The banana I got given could not be finished; two bites taken and into the bin it went.
EVENTUALLY, I made my way to public transport, and zombied my way to my boyfriend's.
I was at his door by 5, in bed by 5:30. 9:30 I woke to find myself very sweaty and some headache. After a shower I had gone to bed (proper) and had a very good sleep.

Weekend
Efforts well paid off, I was able to enjoy a day at my friend's place on Saturday and at WWA on Sunday :) It's like god said, you think you can cure your body, cure this! And I could (although it felt like death in the middle of it)

Monday
Now back to our regular schedule... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment